torstai 7. maaliskuuta 2013

+ 12 degrees

Spring has finally arrived to Denmark! Yesterday we had + 12 degrees and the sun was shining from a bright blue sky. I love it! Can't say I was a big fan of the danish winter. 

Yesterday we went to jumping practice with Cristie and Castanja. M was riding Cristie for the first time because Corra hurt her leg while playing on the field. I think yesterday's practice was the best since I came to Denmark. Apart from two stops at the first warm-up fence (height 40-50cm), Castanja did not stop once and we flew over every single fence! Everyone said that this was definitely the best practice so far! Oh, it feels good to be back on track with the jumping! Sometimes when jumping with the young horses it really feels like I suck at riding and that I'm not able to complete the most simple exercise. But then when everything finally works out it just feels a thousand times better!

With Crisite we took our first tour in the woods, all alone! No biggie! Some spooky things we saw on the way but Cristie is just such a cool 4-year-old. 

This Sunday me and Castanja are going to a dressage competition in Glostrup. We're doing the same dressage program as last time. I'm looking forward to that!  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti