tiistai 22. tammikuuta 2013

Unidentified creature in the deep forest

Deep in the forests of Gyldenløveshøj... Is it a pony?! No... Is it a donkey? Maybe?! Looks like a llama. It must be a deer. But it doesn't look like one. These were my thoughts when me and Corra flew past two weird animals in what my dressage trainer would not consider controlled galloping. The forest here was exceptionally full of animal life today. I spotted one eagle, two smaller praying birds, 3 deer, two roe deer and two of "what I'm not really sure about what I actually saw- animals". There is one house next to the forest where I know they have a couple of llamas, and their neighbors again have donkeys, so it could have been an escaped llama I saw today when flying past in unstoppable wild gallop.  

Duden and I have been making progress together. We can now walk several laps around in the riding hall, all alone, on all four legs. As it recently was new year's eve, all of the horses aged one year and our little Dude has now officially turned three years. This means we will start preparing him for his future as a great show jumper. His father is Diarado (jumps fences like they'd be just small sticks lying on the ground), so no pressure on little Dude... He is the biggest horse in the stable though, even Castanja looks small next to him. We have big hopes for him. But there is still quite a lot to work on before I can approach him with a saddle. 

Tomorrow the farrier will come to take care of the youngsters' hoofs. That shall be fun. Someone please donate me a full body armor for tomorrow's session?


llama

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti