sunnuntai 2. joulukuuta 2012

I'm dreaming....

.... OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS!! This was more than welcome! Yesterday I went for a stroll with Robbie in the December sunshine. The weather felt more like September, + 5 degrees and a clear blue sky. No sign of snow what so ever. Well, that was the 1st of December. Today, the 2nd of December, everything was white when I woke up in the morning. The two foals we have here on the yard saw snow for the first time in their lives today. So Colby and the other foal, which I actually don't know the name of, now that I think of it, were the target of my camera today!


1st of December, talking a walk in the sunshine with Robbie!

2nd of December, turning the horses out in the morning. All is white!

Foal


Colby


Colby


1 kommentti:

  1. No teillähän on siellä enemmän lunta kuin täällä kotipulessa! Mutta meillä on enemmän pakkasta :0)

    VastaaPoista