tiistai 11. joulukuuta 2012

Partners in crime

Today was a quite normal day, here on the yard. Right now I actually only have 4 horses to ride which suits me quite well. I have some time to relax, with Christmas getting closer and all. Cristie, Castanja and Corra each had a session of dressage in the riding hall. Kasper is closely watching me riding and at times I think he is trying to give me good advice.

The weather is not that nice for riding out in the woods now + the roads are slippery. But I love the snow! And right now there is an unusual amount of snow here in Denmark. Still can't be compared to Finland. But at times I almost feel like being in Finland. One thing the Danes are not that skilled with is plowing snow. I volunteered to plow the driveway today because I thought that the last attempt was quite poor.

I've been watching a danish Christmas calender tv-show from a few years back. It's hilarious! It's called "Jul på Vesterbro" (Vesterbro is sort of the ghetto in Copenhagen). It's a one-man-show and the guy who is acting is simply fantastic. I was told I had to see this show because Copenhagen is blown into pieces in the 24th episode by an atomic bomb, or something with equal destruction power. So that sort of spoiled the surprise for me ;)

Check this out, the 11th episode, so funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVCCfTH_wi0

Tomorrow we are going to our show jumping
lesson (if the roads are in good shape), Thursday there should be dressage, Friday nothing special and in the weekend we have a 2-day show jumping course with one of Denmark's top trainers.


Kasper, my partner in crime



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti