tiistai 16. lokakuuta 2012

Lost & found...

My helping hand in the stable throughout the day is Kasper, the 1½ year old labrador. Most of the time he is really in the way always standing right in front of where the horse is walking or he is laying in the middle of the riding hall, right in my way while I'm riding. He has a tendency to run off looking for the neighbors chickens or chase imaginary creatures around the yard. Well, today I got worried because he did not come back and he had been away for almost 2 hours. So I took the bike and biked up and down the roads nearby looking for him. Could not find him though. I stopped and just stood there for a while and I realized that the neighbors dogs were barking exceptionally much this evening. I listened a while and it sounded quite like Kasper's barking... So I biked the ½ km to their house and called for Kasper. I could hear a dog whine behind the trees. He was sitting in the corner of a cage for dogs and looked very very sad. I've never seen him so happy when I came to get him! The lady in the house was not that happy about having a dog running around in her garden.

Except exploring the neighborhood while looking for Kasper, I've been riding Robbie, Castanja, Lhasa and Corra. In the future I think I'll keep Kasper tied up while I'm in the riding hall...


Kasper

1 kommentti:

  1. No voi suloista, onko se syyllisen vai pelokkaan näköinen, vaikea sanoa...

    VastaaPoista