perjantai 26. lokakuuta 2012

Witches and Jack-o'-lanterns!

Hey there! So, what have you been up to today? Uhu, okay, sounds really nice! :) Me? Oh I've carried 1025 kg of horse food from place A to place B. No big deal. Who said you need to go to the gym when you have the stable duties that does the work...

Today I've been to a show jumping competition with Lhasa. She was super good! We started 80 cm + made our 90 cm debut. The 80 cm class was a zero- round (since the class was a clear-round we got a prize!) and in the 90 cm we had down two fences but a part from that she was absolutely amazing! There was so much to look at around the course but she didn't even blink when we passed the witches and jack-o'-lanterns. I have a film from our 90 round so I'll be posting it here some time soon!

So that was my Friday in a nutshell. Earlier today I exercised Cristie and Split. Split's leg is looking much better now and I've started to get her ready for riding again. I haven't actually yet sat on her back so now I'm looking forward to get her ready for the saddle.

Tomorrow I'll be going to Copenhagen and stay there one night. Sunday I'll be back and Monday means work again! The days are passing by so fast it's crazy.

And check out the amazing decorations from today's show jumping course!!!!!! :D



See the guy in the corner...?

1 kommentti:

  1. Hauskoja. Mun lemppari on toi kurpitsa jonka suusta roikkuu syömättä jäänyt jalka!

    VastaaPoista