maanantai 26. marraskuuta 2012

I killed a Common Pheasant

Today I accidentally killed a bird. I was going to take the horses inside, and when I walked through the riding hall there was a pheasant sitting in the corner, ready to scare the horses to death. So I waived with my rope and called it something like fasanskrälle. It flew straight out the riding hall (well, after crashing in the wall twice or so) and right into the stable door, big CRASH, and died. I wouldn't call this a revenge, but I did fall off one of the horses when it got scared of a pheasant once...

On Saturday we had a birthday celebration here on the yard. About 60 guests came and 20 of them were kids under 12 years. Imagine the chaos! But it was fun! We spent a really nice afternoon, evening and night eating good food, listening to live music and enjoying the company.

On Sunday there was a lady who came to look at Cristie, one of the 3 year olds. I think she was really interested in Cristie so, who knows, soon Cristie might be sold too. Later in the evening I saw a French film at the local cinema in nice company. We watched Les Intouchables which is a GREAT movie, really worth watching. The story is about a man, paralyzed from his neck all the way down to the tip of his toes. Sounds depressing, I know, especially since it's based on a true story, but it is both hilarious and serious at the same time. And the actors are simply amazing. I haven't laughed that much during a movie in a long time!

watch the English movie trailer here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34WIbmXkewU



1 kommentti:

  1. Kiitti leffavinkistä. Taitaa parhaillaan olla täälläkin. Pitää menne katsoob!

    VastaaPoista