tiistai 4. syyskuuta 2012

Huske att huske betyder huske på dansk

On request, this post will be in English! So to take this once in English as well, I've recently moved to Denmark to work at a stable for one year. To be exact, this was my second day at work here.

So today was really busy, a lot of things happening here on the yard in Jystrup. The horses in the stable were all fed and turned out in the morning and I started the day with riding the 7 yr old mare, Corra, in the riding hall. It was my first time riding her and she felt good. Around 10 o'clock Torbern Andersen, who is a natural horsemanship trainer, came to teach the 2 yr old gelding to go into the horse trailer. It took him about 20 minutes and the horse was walking in and out with almost no troubles. Fantastic. Then he taught me to take Lhasa into the trailer in the right way and he really knew what he was talking about because after a while I could get her in the trailer with a hand movement.

After the session with Torbern I took Castanja, Cristie and Split into the stable and lounged each one in the riding hall. Both the 3 yr olds did great and concentrated a thousand times better than yesterday!

Birka was sleeping most of the day out on the field and she looked very tired after the long trip from Finland so she had a nice day off today. I recently finished turning in the horses and feeding them and now me and the doggy are spending some quality time together. Tomorrow I will go to a showjumping practice with Lhasa and Mikala will ride Corra. Soooo, that'll be interesting! ;) 

Kasper helping out in the stable today

Split (3yr old mare) after today's training

Birka chillin in the field

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti