maanantai 10. syyskuuta 2012

Skylanders

Today Mikala's sons came home. The boys are so sweet! I played Skylanders on Wii with them for a really long time and in the end we beat the crap out of that one last boss! :D

This morning we put Lhasa in the trailer and drove to the dressage training about one hour away from here. So we were driving past this one really nice looking yard with some nice looking stables and I was sure I was going to see some beautiful horses on the field next to it. Okay so there's the field but wait a second... Lamas? Perus Tanska.

The training went really well and the trainer was good and said the Lhasa is a really good looking young horse. I was completely finished after the training! Back home I took Castanja and Split in the riding hall and put the "pants" on both of them while lounging. Both the horsies did fantastic and Mikala said that next week I'll be riding both of them!

Tallin nuoriso laitumella

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti